Who Are We?
Alba Professional Services established in 1964 celebrating over 50 years in practice and now in association with H&R Block. The Alba Professional Services practice has grown to a client base of several thousand due to our mission of providing professional services at a reasonable rate and with a personal touch. We always have time for our clients and the fact that we are open year 'round confirms our commitment to service. We are grateful to all our clients for allowing us to grow into the #1 tax office in Norwalk and #5 in Southern California. A+ rating by Better Business Bureau. Chosen by The Prime Buyer's Report as Top Ten Tax Offices in Los Angeles County. We specialize in:
* Tax return filing and tax planning for individuals
* Bookkeeping and payroll services for small/medium businesses
* Partnership and corporate tax return filing
* Forming federal & state non-profit organizations
* In office or traveling Notary service—4 commissioned employees on staff.
* Insurance for individuals and businesses—0D07928
* Audit representation by J. Alexander Alba, EA
* Immigration & citizenship consultation by J. Alexander Alba Sign up today for Deferred Action Assistance for students! Work Permits 15 to 30 years old!! Petition your relatives. Become a CITIZEN NOW!
* authorized IRS & FTB efile provider
* Low fee to assist with IRS FRESH START PROGRAM. Enrolled agent with 30 plus years of experience.
Use of checkstubs to prepare returns prohibited. Must have W-2 to file. NO EXCEPTIONS
BANK PRODUCTS AVAILABLE!
Annual participation in Continuing Professional Education courses offered by local chapters of national tax associations keeps the firm on the "leading edge" of ever-changing tax laws. Enrolled to practice before the IRS. "A+" rated by the Better Business Bureau (the highest rating).
Computerized offices and high speed access ensures clients accurate, efficient, state-of-the-art service at a competitve price.
Visit the "Services" area of our site to learn more about the many bookkeeping, tax and other services available to individuals and businesses.
Visit the "Contact Us" page for information regarding how to reach us via telephone, e-mail or mail. Feel free to contact the office anytime.
We are here to help.
(WE ARE NOT ATTORNEYS AND CANNOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE)